Alice Springs or Uluru to Adelaide
Uluru to Melbourne via Kangaroo Island
This Package Deal gets you from Alice Springs to Melbourne with a bit of added sparkle in between on our 2 Day Kangaroo Island Wildlife Adventure. Starting with the 6 Day Rock 2 Water Tour from Alice Springs to Adelaide, you will see Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Watarrka with great hikes and incredible sunrises and sunsets, have time to check out all the underground attractions of Coober Pedy - opal mining capital of the world and camp amongst the redgum trees at Stony Creek Bush Camp in the Flinders Ranges. Experience secluded pristine beach spots, wildlife around every corner and action packed activities on our 2 Day Kangaroo Island Wildlife Adventure. Then cruise from Adelaide to Melbourne on our 3 Day Grampians & Great Ocean Road Tour with fantastic hikes through the mountains of the Grampians National Park, the Shipwreck Coast, surf beaches, artistic seaside villages and the serenity of the Otway temperate rainforest. Save an ginormous $180 by booking this Package Deal!
OPTIONAL Barossa Valley Addition $99
Accommodations in Adelaide between tours is at your own expense. Package Deals are combinations of separate tours and can depart differently than specified, to allow for extra free days in Adelaide.
Adventure, Wildlife & Wilderness...
Adelaide to Melbourne
Terms and Conditions
GGT charges 25% 60- 30 days prior to departure, 50% 29- 8 days prior to departure and 100% 7 days prior to departure.
You can amend your tour date up to 7 days prior to tour departure with no charge. However, if you decide to cancel in the future the cancellation policy applies from the day you decided to amend your tour date.
You are unable to amend your tour date within 7 days of tour departure and 100% cancellation fees will be charged.
Terms and Conditions
- GGT may amend prices and change vehicles from time to time.
- GGT reserves the right to alter the route or itinerary due to road, weather or group conditions.
- GGT expects you to have a reasonable level of fitness and to act responsibly for your own safety.
- GGT authorises the right to remove any passenger from the tour immediately if they fail to comply with the tour leader’s instructions or if they jeopardise the safety of the group and tour leader.
- GGT caters for dietary requirements and food allergies, however we do not cater for dietary preferences.
- GGT accepts payment by Mastercard, Visa or Cash.
- GGT recommends that all passengers have personal travel insurance to cover loss or damage to property, illness, injury or not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
- GGT accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal belongings, money, luggage or for any injury or loss of any type whilst on our tours.
- Passengers should re-confirm their tour booking at least 48 hours prior to tour departure.
- Dates and itineraries are valid from 1st of April 2019 to end of March 2020. All prices are displayed in AUD and include GST.
- GGT caters for 3 meals a day only. We do not provide snacks or alcohol.
- We do not carry any persons under the age of 10 years old. If the passenger is between the ages of 10-14 years old, they must upgrade to a private room. If the passenger is between 15-17 years old and are travelling alone, they will need a parental/guardian consent form to be signed and forwarded to GGT.
- Complaints are to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org