Melbourne to Adelaide
Melbourne to Kangaroo Island
Travel from Melbourne to Adelaide through the spectacular Great Ocean Road and Shipwreck Coast, stopping overnight in the Grampians National Park. After a sunrise hike over the Grampians we make our into Adelaide.
Next day we venture to the world famous Barossa Valley wine region for a day of wine tasting with a restaurant lunch included!
Finish off the trip with an epic wildlife adventure of the pristine and untouched Kangaroo Island. Take a guided tour at Seal Bay, Kayak, swim and snorkel in the pristine waters of Kangaroo Island and see the ancient rock formations on the western remote end of the island.
Part 1: 3-Day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Tour
- Surf towns and Seaside Villages
- Great Otway Rainforest Park
- Sunset at the 12 Apostles
- Great Ocean Road
- Shipwreck Coast; including Bay of Martyrs, London Bridge, Loch Ard Gorge and the Grotto.
- Grampians National Park
Part 2: 1-Day Barossa Valley Tour (Optional)
- Jacobs Creek Visitor Centre
- Tasting and restaurant lunch at Kies Family Wines
- Taste Eden Valley
- Taste chocolate port at Lambert Estate Wines
Part 3: 2-Day Kangaroo Island Wildlife Adventure
- 45-minute guided tour at Seal Bay
- Kayaking, Swimming and Snorkelling*
- Sandboarding at Little Sahara
- Flinders Chase National Park; Remarkable Rocks, Admirals Arch, Koala Viewing
- Native Australian Wildlife
*Weather permitting (summer activities)
See full itineraries below.
The Barossa Valley tour is optional and can be added to your adventure for $99.
Price without the Barossa Valley is $820.00
Tours do not need to be booked in sequences mentioned above.
Accommodation in Adelaide in between tours is booked at your own expense. Ask us for recommendations today!
Taste wine at four Barossa Valley cellar doors, including the world famous Jacob's Creek
Adventure, Wildlife & Wilderness...
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GGT charges 25% 60- 30 days prior to departure, 50% 29- 8 days prior to departure and 100% 7 days prior to departure.
You can amend your tour date up to 7 days prior to tour departure with no charge. However, if you decide to cancel in the future the cancellation policy applies from the day you decided to amend your tour date.
You are unable to amend your tour date within 7 days of tour departure and 100% cancellation fees will be charged.
Terms and Conditions
- GGT may amend prices and change vehicles from time to time.
- GGT reserves the right to alter the route or itinerary due to road, weather or group conditions.
- GGT expects you to have a reasonable level of fitness and to act responsibly for your own safety.
- GGT authorises the right to remove any passenger from the tour immediately if they fail to comply with the tour leader’s instructions or if they jeopardise the safety of the group and tour leader.
- GGT caters for dietary requirements and food allergies, however we do not cater for dietary preferences.
- GGT accepts payment by Mastercard, Visa or Cash.
- GGT recommends that all passengers have personal travel insurance to cover loss or damage to property, illness, injury or not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
- GGT accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal belongings, money, luggage or for any injury or loss of any type whilst on our tours.
- Passengers should re-confirm their tour booking at least 48 hours prior to tour departure.
- Dates and itineraries are valid from 1st of April 2019 to end of March 2020. All prices are displayed in AUD and include GST.
- GGT caters for 3 meals a day only. We do not provide snacks or alcohol.
- We do not carry any persons under the age of 10 years old. If the passenger is between the ages of 10-14 years old, they must upgrade to a private room. If the passenger is between 15-17 years old and are travelling alone, they will need a parental/guardian consent form to be signed and forwarded to GGT.
- Complaints are to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org