Alice Springs/Uluru to Adelaide
Alice Springs to Melbourne
Experience the great Australian outback on a 6-day adventure from Alice Springs to Adelaide. Hike the valley of the winds in Kata Tjuta, Kings Canyon rim walk and the Flinders Ranges Alligator Gorge, photograph spectacular Uluru sunrises and sunsets, camp in a swag under the outback stars and hand feed baby joeys at Coober Pedy.
Next, we explore the spectacular Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park. Eat lunch in a dormant volcano and enjoy the sunset over the 12 Apostles.
Part 1: 6-Day Rock 2 Water Tour
- Sunrise, sunsets and base walk at Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Kata Tjuta (The Olgas)
- Watarrka National Park; Kings Canyon Rim Walk
- Swag camping under the outback stars
- Underground opal town of Coober Pedy
- Hand-feed orphaned joeys
- Alligator Gorge hike in the pristine Flinders Ranges
Part 2: 3-Day Grampians and Great Ocean Road Tour
- Pinnacle peak in the Grampians National Park
- Lunch in a dormant volcano
- Sunset at the 12 Apostles
- Shipwreck Coast; Loch Ard Gorge, London Bridge and the Bay of Martyrs
- Great Otway National Park
- Great Ocean Road
See full itineraries below
The Barossa Valley tour is optional and can be added to your adventure for $99.
Price with the Barossa Valley is $1314.00
Tours do not need to be booked in sequences mentioned above.
Accommodation in Adelaide in between tours is booked at your own expense. Ask us for recommendations today!
Adelaide to Melbourne
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GGT charges 25% 60- 30 days prior to departure, 50% 29- 8 days prior to departure and 100% 7 days prior to departure.
You can amend your tour date up to 7 days prior to tour departure with no charge. However, if you decide to cancel in the future the cancellation policy applies from the day you decided to amend your tour date.
You are unable to amend your tour date within 7 days of tour departure and 100% cancellation fees will be charged.
Terms and Conditions
- GGT may amend prices and change vehicles from time to time.
- GGT reserves the right to alter the route or itinerary due to road, weather or group conditions.
- GGT expects you to have a reasonable level of fitness and to act responsibly for your own safety.
- GGT authorises the right to remove any passenger from the tour immediately if they fail to comply with the tour leader’s instructions or if they jeopardise the safety of the group and tour leader.
- GGT caters for dietary requirements and food allergies, however we do not cater for dietary preferences.
- GGT accepts payment by Mastercard, Visa or Cash.
- GGT recommends that all passengers have personal travel insurance to cover loss or damage to property, illness, injury or not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
- GGT accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal belongings, money, luggage or for any injury or loss of any type whilst on our tours.
- Passengers should re-confirm their tour booking at least 48 hours prior to tour departure.
- Dates and itineraries are valid from 1st of April 2019 to end of March 2020. All prices are displayed in AUD and include GST.
- GGT caters for 3 meals a day only. We do not provide snacks or alcohol.
- We do not carry any persons under the age of 10 years old. If the passenger is between the ages of 10-14 years old, they must upgrade to a private room. If the passenger is between 15-17 years old and are travelling alone, they will need a parental/guardian consent form to be signed and forwarded to GGT.
- Complaints are to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org