Alice Springs or Uluru to Adelaide
9 Day / 7 Night Grape Escape
Escape the Alice on our 6 Day Rock 2 Water Tour and immerse yourself in the grandeur of Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Watarrka before heading to the quirky underground town of Coober Pedy - opal mining capital of the world, finally soaking up scenery of the southern Flinders Ranges and a wine taste in the Clare Valley before arriving in Adelaide. That's not all, Groovy will get you from Adelaide to Melbourne on their 3 Day Great Ocean Road & Grampians Tour, while you experience amazing waterfalls and viewpoints in the Grampians, sunset at the Twelve Apostles and the lush Otway Temperate Rainforest along the way. This combo saves you $125 on the normal price!
OPTIONAL Barossa Valley Addition $80 - SAVE $10
Accommodations in Adelaide between tours is at your own expense. Package Deals are combinations of separate tours and can depart differently than specified, to allow for extra free days in Adelaide.
Adelaide to Melbourne
Terms and Conditions
- Groovy Grape Tours (GGT) may amend prices and change vehicles from time to time. GGT reserves the right to alter the route or itinerary due to road, weather or group conditions.
- GGT expects you to have reasonable fitness and to act responsibly for your own safety.
- GGT accepts payment by Mastercard, Visa or cash.
- GGT recommend that all passengers have personal travel insurance to cover loss or damage to property, illness, injury or not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
- GGT accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal belongings or luggage or for any injury or loss of any type whilst on our tours.
- Passengers should re-confirm their tour booking at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- Cancellation policy: GGT charges 25% 8 – 30 days, 50% 24 hours – 7 days and 100% within 24 hours of tour departure.
- Amendments: Inside 3 days passengers wanting to change tour dates will be charged a booking amendment fee of $33.