Melbourne to Adelaide
6 Day / 3 Night Go Wild ex MEL
Unleash your wild side with this Groovy 3 tour combo! Starting with our 3 Day Great Ocean Road & Grampians Tour from Melbourne to Adelaide for you to explore the Shipwreck Coast and the majestic mountains of Victoria's Grampians, the Single Day Barossa Valley Tour for you to let your hair down and taste your way around Australia's biggest and best wine region, and finally the 2 Day Kangaroo Island Wildlife Adventure for some up close and personal action with the unique species which call this beautiful place home. All for a bargain price, allowing you to save a massive $104!!!
The Go Wild Package Deal can also start in Adelaide.
Accommodations in Adelaide between tours is at your own expense. Package Deals are combinations of separate tours and can depart differently than specified, to allow for extra free days in Adelaide.
6 x Winner of the Golden Backpacks Best Tour in S.A.!
Taste wine at five Barossa Valley cellar doors, including the world famous Jacob's Creek
Action, Wildlife & Wilderness...
Terms and Conditions
- Groovy Grape Tours (GGT) may amend prices and change vehicles from time to time. GGT reserves the right to alter the route or itinerary due to road, weather or group conditions.
- GGT expects you to have reasonable fitness and to act responsibly for your own safety.
- GGT accepts payment by Mastercard, Visa or cash.
- GGT recommend that all passengers have personal travel insurance to cover loss or damage to property, illness, injury or not being able to travel on the confirmed date of departure.
- GGT accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal belongings or luggage or for any injury or loss of any type whilst on our tours.
- Passengers should re-confirm their tour booking at least 24 hours prior to departure.
- Cancellation policy: GGT charges 25% 8 – 30 days, 50% 24 hours – 7 days and 100% within 24 hours of tour departure.
- Amendments: Inside 3 days passengers wanting to change tour dates will be charged a booking amendment fee of $44.