If you're currently travelling around Australia, you're probably already carrying the weight equivalent of a small human child on your back. When travelling to a different country, especially when backpacking, you have to make sure you're ready for any situation.
When it comes to groovy Grape Tours, there's a few things you need to be aware of when it comes to tactical packing for your multi day trip to Central Australia, or along the Great Ocean Road.
Outback Tours: Adelaide to Alice Springs/Uluru or Alice Springs/Uluru to Adelaide
Grampians and Great Ocean Road Tours: Adelaide to Melbourne or Melbourne to Adelaide
- Power Adaptor - our accomodations on the tour do have power, however the bus does not have charging capabilities. Bring a portable power pack if you use up a lot of phone battery
- 3 Litres of Water - this is non-negotiable as Summer does get quite toasty in the Northern Territory. For Great Ocean Road Tours, 2L is fine.
- Sturdy shoes - bring enclosed shoes/sneakers/hiking boots. Due to safety reasons we will not allow you to hike if all you have is sandals.
- Bug spray in Summer
- Fly net in extreme weather for outback tours
- Toiletrie packs - shampoo, body wash, roll on deoderant
- No bottles of alcohol
- Luggage under 20kg
- A day bag for bus/stopoffs. Your main luggage will stay in the trailer until we reach our overnight stay
Barossa Valley Wine Tour
As this is just a day tour to South Australia's world famous Barossa Valley region, just a handbag with your necessities suffice.
Check out our tours here