Groovy Grape Tours has its own mechanical workshop which fulfil a stringent maintenance schedule on our fleet of eleven 21 seat Toyota Coaster and three 24 seat Mitsubishi Rosa buses:
- 5, 10, 15 and 20 thousand kilometre servicing program
- All Outback and Great Ocean Road & Grampians buses and trailers are fully inspected and serviced before each trip.
- Oils and fluids in vehicles are checked daily by tour guides with date, time, kilometres and signature recorded as evidence.
- Tour guides are required to complete a Bus Condition Report on return from tour to provide the mechanics with comprehensive detail on the vehicles performance throughout the tour.
To provide premium off-road adventure experiences our vehicles are modified with the following:
- Bigger radiators - 4 row instead of the average 3 row radiators
- Thicker tyres - 12 ply instead of the average 8 ply tyres
- 2 spare tyres instead of 1
- Top of the line Gates V Belts
- Stronger maintenance free batteries
- Roo bars to protect the vehicle
- Heavy duty trailers with torsion bar suspension
- Tinted windows to protect you from the sun